There are 4 styles of services boxes included. Here are some examples:
- Thumbnail style
- Boxed Photo style
- Icon style
- Full-width Grid style with standard data
- Full-width Grid style with no image or no title/description
Creating services boxes
You can create the services boxes in the Gossh» Services Boxes section.
By default there is a “Default” services boxes set created where you can add the boxes. For each box you can add a Title, Image, Link and Description:
You can create many different services box sets and include them in different sections of the pages and posts. To create a new Services boxes set just click on the “Add New Services Box Set” button in the top right section of the window.
Adding the services boxes to the page
In order to add a services boxes set to a page/post, just click on the “Insert Services Boxes” button from the editor buttons:
Then a dialog will be displayed where you can set the options for the services boxes set:
In this dialog you can set:
- The services boxes set to display. By default there is a “Default” set created, however if you would like to create additional sets of boxes, you can do this in the Gossh » Services Boxes section, by clicking on the “Add a New Services Box Set” button (located in the top right section of the page)
- Services Layout – select the layout/style of the services
- In the “Number of columns” field you can select the number of boxes to display per row
- Parallax animation on display – if enabled, each of the services boxes will be animated with a parallax animation when the user scrolls to the services set.
- In the “Services title” field you can select the title for the services box set. If you insert a title, it will be displayed on the left of the boxes
- In the “Services description” field you can select the description for the services box set. If you insert a description, it will be displayed on the left of the boxes
- If you would like to add a link (for example a “Read more” link) in the Description section of the services set, you can setup the link data in the “Description Link URL” and “Description Link Text” fields of the dialog.