Gossh Sites (Commerce and Retail) includes support for the e-commerce plugin WooCommerce. It registers a dedicated page template for the WooCommerce elements and applies custom styles to them.
You can change some of the default WooCommerce settings, such as number of products per page and set the single product page layout in the Gossh Options » WooCommerce section.
Additionally, for each page that the plugin generates (such as “Shop” page and “Cart” page), you can edit the corresponding page and apply the theme’s settings to change the default layout, sidebars and header settings.
Product page recommended sizes
You can change the default image sizes in the WooCommerce » Settings » Products » “Product Image Sizes” section. We recommend the following sizes:
- Catalog Images : 400 x 400
- Singe Product Image: 600 x 600
- Product Thumbnails: 200 x 200
Using the WooCommerce 3.0 Product Gallery
WooCommerce 3.0 introduces a more advanced product gallery, which enables some additional effects:
- Slider – when this option is enabled, clicking on the thumbnail image will load a larger image in the main product image section. You can still preview the image in lightbox by clickinng on the maginfying icon.
- Zoom – enables a zoom effect when hovering the main preview image
Gossh by default has the Slider option enabled. You can enable/disable these effects in the Story Options » WooCommerce » Product Gallery Effects section.